Wednesday, March 16, 2016

you cry a lot

After we had two neighbors and friends come over to give me, Ruby, and Mark a blessing, Ruby says "When you sit in a chair, you cry a lot" :)  She says it how it is! But, while I was sitting in that chair, with men who hold the priesthood, which we believe the authority from God, I felt a calm and peace that I haven't felt in a while. Like the peace you get after doing yoga, only more coherent and not in stretchy pants. But really, I am hanging on to those moments and remembering the big picture. I was glad to have my mom here this evening during that time. She's a rock I tell you, I love her.

You all have poured out your love to us, we are swimming in it! Thank you! Siri and Jane are all taken care of tomorrow.

The biopsy will be at 1pm, we need to arrive at 11:30am. Hoping Ruby doesn't get too cranky only having water and apple juice in the morning. Before bed I made her a coconut milk, banana, peanut butter chocolate smoothie. She'll be just fine :)

The biopsy is fairly invasive and will be done by a surgeon. They have to go into the lung, so it will take a few days to recover.  I'm wondering how we will get a 3 year old to not pull out a straw that's sticking out of her chest. Hmmm.

Off to bed. Thanks to all of you who have/are/will help/helping/helped/helpered us.  Thank you for fasting and praying for her and us. I believe in God, I believe He is our Heavenly Father. I believe we have agency. I believe angels can be rallied in our behalf. I believe in miracles. I believe Ruby is ours, she's in our family, and that will never change. I know everyone has a 'thing', and this is our thing right now. Thank you for sharing it with us so that we are lifted.

Ali


No comments: