Finding every last snack in my bag while we wait for Mark to come to the rescue...I was checking out with a cart full of groceries and no wallet to be found. I bet I've done that at least 3 times before.
I love it when we have no plans on a Friday night, so we took a long bike/scooter/skate to the park and played a while. I love this family of mine more than I could express.
Went to Grandma Sandy's book club to help her present her "If I Had a Pig In My Pocket" book. The woman's house who was hosting made me feel like I would have been on an episode of Barefoot Contessa. The presentation was as amazing as the food!
I have fond memories of drinking juice out of little fancy cups at my Grandma Fetzers house. I went to the DI and found some small mismatching glasses, the girls love them just as I did :)
This, is a big deal. Do you see it?!
No crib (gasp!).
The first time its has gone into storage since first assembled in 2008! Ruby is loving her big girl bed!
I really miss these faces. Really miss them.
Sunday morning craziness.
Proof that I actually saw my Dad and Swendy in real life! We went out to dinner last week.
It was great to see them.
A few Sundays ago our lesson was about adversity. I made this pic the wallpaper on my phone. I need the reminder every day and am so thankful for it!
The last couple weeks it has been like red flags in my life that our time on earth is short....even if you live to enjoy the later years of life. With my friend Sedra's passing, my sis in law's mom Lynne, Mark's cousins baby, and Grandmother Thackeray all passing, in addition to friends having miscarriages, sudden surgeries, cancer in my young cousin who is a wife a mom to a toddler...how I want to use my time well. At the end of most days I get frustrated at my brains capacities, my forgetfulness and faults. But as I pray and make a decision to start anew with the next choice that comes my way, there is hope.
Visiting Grandpa John who had a knee replacement. Ruby and Jane enjoyed soaking in their big tub!
Our "beans" is 3. I don't love any of my girls more than another, but Ruby's physical body and life is especially precious to us.
Enjoyed amazing pizza on the grill by Mark for birthday dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment