Monday, March 21, 2016

Let your faith defeat your fear

If you have time, or can make time, and take time...

by Kenzie Nimmo

by Neal A. Maxwell



Ruby woke up last night about midnight in pain. Gave her some motrin and she slept the rest of the night. She's got a boogery cold and slammed her own hand in the car door today. A bit of a rough day, but we did enjoy the breezy weather and took a nice walk outside :) I got to go out to lunch with some friends, and we had a short and sweet family home evening.

4 comments:

Thackeray's said...

I thought of you often today!!! Hugs and kisses to Ruby! Ouchy hand!

Dan and Liz said...

Love you sister. So glad you got to workout this morning. I hope it makes your day just a little bit happier and better :)

Angela said...

I've been following on your blog and praying for you and loving you!! Just wanted to let you know I'm here and I keep caring!!

Jenn said...

The song- He'll Carry You, by Hillary Weeks-
We're thinking of you guys