Tuesday, March 29, 2016

You are the salt of the earth

You are the salt of the earth.
1. A most worthy person
2. A decent, dependable, unpretentious person

I don't know how to explain how good this world is. Beyond what I could ever have imagined. Speechless, humbled, astounded, grateful. Mark and I are blessed to be in the situation we are.

Today I have cried a few times and 3 of those 4 times have been because of overwhelming feelings of gratitude for you.  A childhood friend,  a homemade quilt, a friend to watch the girls this morning, an anonymous card, a neighbor to chat with whose daughter has been treated at LPCH. And that is the tip of the iceberg. I really still have this inkling of hope that none of the financial help will be necessary and we can just send it all back.

We still don't know who/what/when. I've left a few messages, as have the oncologist and social worker from Primarys for the peeps at Stanford.
But, I'm doing what I can here...laundry, organizing photos and paperwork, car to the repair shop, giving Ruby a bath and time to play.


Just can't say thank you enough. Thank you Thank you Thank you.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love her faces.

Carole Hansen said...

Sure love you people. Thanks for keeping us updated so we don't have to hound you:) Cause I would! Praying for Ruby ALL THE TIME and thinking of you often. Love you lady!!! xoxox