But, now it has a new purpose-to keep people updated on our life, specifically Ruby, in detail. It's something that's very special to me, I don't want just anyone reading about us. I've been sending emails, but it will just be easier this way. Now you can check it whenever you want, and I don't need to worry about making sure I send a blast to everyone.
So, bookmark the link to our blog :)
The dr that was supposed to put in Ruby's picc line today got called to surgery, so they are doing it tonight. The girls are in bed, and Mark has headed to the hospital to give Ruby a blessing.
We had yummy chicken noodle soup and cornbread for dinner. Thank you Sheri :)
The biopsy is scheduled for 8am tomorrow. Liz will come over early so we can get up to the hospital. Then she'll drop the girls off at Jenn's to play for the morning. Thank you my sisters.
I'm feeling bleh tonight. Maybe I just need to do better at taking the ibuprofen/tylenol/oxycodone I've been prescribed. More sleep would help too. I need to go to bed earlier since I have to wake up to pump at night. Usually its easy to do since baby is crying, but now it takes a little more motivation to get up in the wee hours.
6 comments:
I don't blame you, private is the way to go! I never check blogs anymore, but I will check this one. I check my email faithfully waiting for updates since Ruby was born. I totally understand though, this is probably much easier. Love you lots!!!
Thank you for including me in your special moments...I LOVE you guys and am keeping you all in my prayers! Lots and lots of Love, Elisa B. xoxoxo
Ali, I keep thinking how lucky this little Ruby is to be born into your family. It's very obvious what an outstanding mom and wife you are and how in love with your family you are. Thank you for the blog invite. I will be a faithful reader and continue to pray for your sweet little Ruby.
Ali, I would love to continue to be updated on Ruby and your lives as a family. Can I be added to the list? My email: katjpetersen@gmail.com. I continue to hope for the best with sweet Ruby!
Ali, I would love to continue to be updated on Ruby and your lives as a family. Can I be added to the list? My email: katjpetersen@gmail.com. I continue to hope for the best with sweet Ruby!
She is so darling. You guys are in our prayers for sure. I'd love to stay connected with your blog...
andreamouritsen@gmail.com
Post a Comment