| Here is an edited version of Ruby and her tumor. |
We are still waiting and working on feeds, nothing new. I did ask Ruby's awesome nurse today, Angie, if I could switch physical therapists for Ruby. Now Barb is the one assigned to us and I'm thankful for her. She talks to me like a normal person and made me feel like I was doing things right!
I was gone much of the day today at the hospital. Mark met me up there and then before we went home to the girls we went for a walk at the park. It was nice to feel the sunshine and hold hands.
Most often I feel like I can't do my best at being a mom at home for Siri and Jane, or to Ruby at the hospital, or to Mark as a wife because there is just not enough of me. But today, I felt like I did my best and we were all happy. Although the quantity of time I spend with each member of my family is less, the quality sure is better. I listen intently as Siri tells me the happenings of the day, or as Jane whispers nonsense in my ear and snuggles in my lap.
I was gone much of the day today at the hospital. Mark met me up there and then before we went home to the girls we went for a walk at the park. It was nice to feel the sunshine and hold hands.
Most often I feel like I can't do my best at being a mom at home for Siri and Jane, or to Ruby at the hospital, or to Mark as a wife because there is just not enough of me. But today, I felt like I did my best and we were all happy. Although the quantity of time I spend with each member of my family is less, the quality sure is better. I listen intently as Siri tells me the happenings of the day, or as Jane whispers nonsense in my ear and snuggles in my lap.


4 comments:
Awe, you're such a good Mom! Here's to a good day:)
Barb is the best! She was Logan's therapist and worked miracles I tell you. I hope you like her better! Would love to come and visit.
Mark and Ali, We are stilling in a chapel foyer in Rome helping with a video shoot reading your touching blog. We cannot imagine the emotional drain you are experiencing but want you to know that we pray for you all daily. Here is a big hug from across the world. Elaine and Martin
Mark and Ali, We are stilling in a chapel foyer in Rome helping with a video shoot reading your touching blog. We cannot imagine the emotional drain you are experiencing but want you to know that we pray for you all daily. Here is a big hug from across the world. Elaine and Martin
Post a Comment