
One month ago from right now I was having contractions that I didn't know would lead to a speedy delivery of baby Jane.

Some info on the little one...
-Jane weighs about 10lbs I'm guessing (Siri was about 8lb when she was 1 month old)
-She likes to roll onto her sides and has a crazy strong neck
-Commonly called: Janie, sister, J-Bird, Janie Bear
-Wakes up 2x at night to eat
-She's got the lungs of a lion (Mark and I have to stop our conversation if she starts crying since we can't hear each other)
We're blessed to have a healthy happy baby and are getting used to having two. I don't really take Jane anywhere; too scared she'll get sick. Siri has spells of jealously, mostly when I'm holding Jane and she wants to be held too. Thankfully Mark is often around to give Siri extra love. Last Friday I took Siri on a date, which I looked forward to all week. We visited her cousins, went to dinner, and watched Cinderella. I probably had more fun that she did!
We're grateful for everyone who has helped and fed us lately, we appreciate your love and support.
I'm thankful for Mark's talent and love for photography!




2 comments:
Janie is such a cute nickname! She's beautiful!
she looks super extra long in that pic...she's adorable and her hair... to die for. (and so fuzzy and smells good)! you're such a good mom.
Post a Comment