Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome baby Jane, we love you!

7 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

She is so precious! What an awesome 2011 present! Congrats (btw, I love the name Jane!)

The Jacksons said...

It was so fun to visit and hold baby Jane! Sooooooo precious. And I love that Siri is obsessed with suckers.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Jane! Congratulations!

shara and jeff said...

congrats, we are so excited for you and glad that it all went okay and that you actually had her in the hopsital and not on the way from what i hear. shes cute, and good luck.

Adair said...

I love that you had a speedy little new years eve baby. And I love the name Jane. Ali, you have quite the cute family. I have been a horrible friend, but I would love to come visit you and and your girls when things calm down for you! Congratulations!

Jenn said...

How do you look so cute after you just had a baby?! I'm totally jelouse and I can't spell that word...jelaouse, jealus..anyway...you look SO cute in this picture.

The Beck Family said...

Lucky girl, she came a couple weeks early!! Congratulations. Now it's time for Alisa to pop too! So fun seeing you at the aquarium.
Rebekah