We bought our house exactly one year ago and between working on it, moving, and having Ruby I don't think we went on any vacations. This last year was definitely worth putting any trips on hold. We just went to St.George for a few days, but to have Mark there with us (and not working) the entire time was so fun. We swam, jumped, hiked, ate. I went on a little trail run one day and bike ride the other...very refreshing. We took the girls up Snow Canyon. Siri was like a gazelle on those rocks. Jane, not so much. She fell, a lot, but she gets right back up and loves it. It takes a lot of effort for a mom to get everyone ready to go and clean up before coming home, but worth it. Ruby did great in the car...love how much those newborns sleep. I learned my lesson not to give the girls suckers bigger than can fit in their mouth. Oh my sticky.
| a Sirishark |
| what Ruby does on vacation |
| I think she liked the frozen yogurt |
| oh heeeey |
Ruby's stats are like this:
22" (34%)
9lb 6oz (15%)
and her little head is 12%\
Last week her mass officially is free of any 'wound'. Its all covered with healthy skin and we can hold her with more ease. She seems to be chunking up nicely, I now have to check different folds in her skin to make sure she's clean :) She can't move her head side to side very easily, and doesn't follow objects much. Tonight I was worrying so much about her development. I wrapped her up ready for bed and just thought...forget all that, she's fine and beautiful. I snuggled and kissed her little face and rocked her to sleep (almost....laid her in her crib and she woke up. go to sleep silly girl).
and congrats to Liz on her first, and fast, 5K!
1 comment:
So fun! WE LOVE St. George. It's probably our favorite place to visit, and we tend to do it a lot:)
Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment