Monday, July 14, 2008
Trails and Italian Food
What a fun weekend! Friday night we had dinner with Em and Jess and just talked forever afterward. I love having friends that are family.
Saturday morning while Mark was skating and jamming out in the bug hut with Bade, I went for hike up the Quarry Trail. 3 of my 4 siblings were biking it so it was fun to see them along the way (we missed you Jenn!).
Mark and I drove up to Ogden to do some stuff at the townhome and then went to Carlucci's for lunch on the way back home. Their garlic & herb goat cheese sandwich is my favorite!!
I then went crib shopping with Sandy and found a perfect one to fit in the 2nd bedroom. I can't wait for it to come so we can set it up with the bedding...it will make it seem more real, like there should be a little person in it.
We went to dinner with Liz and Dan and topped off the night by getting gelato with some of Mark's family for Anne's birthday followed by a few mean games of Wii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the Quarry trail! That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to play with you guys this week! Wahoo!!!
I am so excited I found your blog. I Just heard you are having a baby. Congrats ! That is so exciting.
Post a Comment