Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's time to do nothing

Doesn't being 7 months pregnant in July sound like so much fun? It really is (no, really)! I'm waiting for my energy levels to drop, but until then I'm going to as much as I can.

This past weekend was perfect. We took a trip to San Diego to....hang out, visit friends, do nothing, do something, take a nap. Aaron was nice enough to pick us up from the airport and drop us off at Sea World, neither Mark or I could remember it very well so it was a good refresher. Yes, overpriced, but definitely worth it since I hadn't been there since I was just little.


We spent most of our time just hanging out with Carole and Aaron, the best part of visiting La Jolla. We watched The Office, ate lots of yummy food (including homemade breakfast on Sunday morning), read our books, and took naps. The weather was so perfect- 75 and breezy.










Next stop? Burley, Idaho for the Spudman Triathlon!
(don't worry, I'm just doing the swimming part)

1 comment:

heidi and tom said...

Ahhhh the days with no children!! Enjoy them...for you they are limited! You look GREAT by the way!