Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Outback in the House


So we finally caved and got what Ali has been desperately longing for since high school: a subaru.
This one happened to be an LL Bean edition (whoo super fancy, I know) and is maroon like this cool picture. Now that we have one, I'm sure trips up Mt Everest and the outback of Australia will certainly become the norm just like in all those commercials. So if any of you feel daring and dashing and want a sweet lift, give us a call

4 comments:

Adam Buchanan said...

oh that is sooo cool. We can go on expeditions now! Woo hoo! l.l. bean, dang I don;t know if we can hang with you guys...

ZKLP said...

oh you big spenders. i wouldn't expect anything less from the thacksters!

Ali T said...

...but we bought it before we sold Mark's car...so we're in the hole now until we sell his taurus! Any takers???

jec said...

congrats on the new ride! i thought that kid in your ward wanted marks ride? i'll let the world know it is for sale.