Ohhhhh let me tell you how to get anyone in my family to smile: play with Annie.
Feeling left out? go play with Annie
Need a good snuggle? Annie
One month after Ruby was diagnosed with cancer, we found out babythack4 was on the way. I was excited, we had been hoping for months for another baby. I was also scared, more of the unknown. I love that Heavenly Father keeps us in his care and as we rely on Him and act on our faith, we'll be ok. I had no idea what a beam of light Annie would bring to our family. We went from being a cancer family to a they-have-a-new-baby family. She's such a joy. She brings us together.
I'm thankful that she is happy and healthy. No oxygen, no meds (except a little miralax). Just a perfect little girl for us to get to love, and keep away from the cement stairs.
Annie has two teeth on the bottom, three on the top with another one about to come through. She's a crawler but stands up to everything, especially the backs of my legs in the kitchen. She loves to watch the front loader washing machine, not a fan of the vacuum though. She sleep about 7:30pm-6:30am-ish am, and takes 2 naps a day like clockwork. She sleeps with her binkie, polk a dot blankie and rabbit. She still takes bottles, but am hoping to be done with those sooner than later. She had swallowing issues until she was about 6 months old, and still has a hard time with a sippy, but we're working on it. She loves guacamole, apple sauce, and oatmeal...and cookies...and ice cream. And dirt. She loooves digging in the dirt. She points with her finger a lot, and flutters her eyes open and closed when I tell her to wink.
I take her next week to her one year check up so we'll see if she's catching up. She's tall, but a skinny little thing. Mark calls her "Roogles".
We've had a great day today!




No comments:
Post a Comment