Friday, August 30, 2013

Get Learned

If you still haven't really figured out how to use your camera, then here's your golden ticket.  I am hosting an Intro to Photography workshop coming up soon so if you really want to get familiar with your camera (you know what I'm talking about) then hop on over here for some more info.  This one's specifically for beginners but will cover a massive amount of info and get you snapping with much more confidence and direction.


There's really no excuse to not learn how to use your camera.  Just think about the thousands upon thousands of photos you have taken in the past year, two years and how many more there will be to come.  You owe it to yourself (and the rest of us who have to stare at all your photos on facebook!) to take better pictures.  Your friends, family, kids, future kids, grandkids will thank me for it :)

www.SnapToItWorkshop.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wished i lived there so i could take this class.... i need to learn how to take better pictures and opperate our camera besides auto setting :)