Friday, February 8, 2013

a great time

What can I do that is very quiet when I can't sleep in the wee hours of the morning (I've been awake since 3ish and finally got up because my face was so congested from pregnancy)...blog of course.

 Siri before and after surgery

love playing with Max and Kate
thanks for the new helmet and goggles aunt liz!


our little chef

Mark and Siri made a snow giraffe! I added the spray paint details :)

Siri and I went on a special date. Her choice-trying on dresses, riding the carousel, and eating ice cream.


33 weeks and shorter hair
the basement was never finished, so this was step 1 of the little kitchen we are putting in





Siri has started to sleep better the last few days and is recovered from having her tonsils out. I went in one night and she was sleeping so quietly!  Jane has had random sickies and coughs, so I haven't put her into Siri's room yet so they can get used to sharing before the baby comes.
Wednesday I saw the doctors and they were worried about baby's heartbeat being a little fast so I got steroid shots to help develop her lungs just in case she needs to be delivered early. I go again this morning and am hoping for good news. I'm looking forward to throwing a baby shower for my friend Carole tomorrow and working on completely finishing the basement next week!

Mark has been superman with everything, getting it all done but staying happy and calm. Juggling his work, helping more with the girls, and lots of work on the basement since I'm not up for painting or lifting anything to heavy anymore. I appreciate so much the family and people who have come over to help us. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: