Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So So So Much!!


I try to think of my blessings every morning when I wake up...to be alive, healthy, and warm. Everyone knows somedays are better or worse than others. Sometimes my day goes great and I feel SO thankful for everything and want to have a thankful party! That has been so far today.

We just got back from a little hike up Millcreek Canyon. Siri loved it (I think)! I put her in her snuggly outfit and carried her in the baby bjorn. It is so beautiful outside with the sunshine and new snow. On the way home I felt so happy to be alive, driving a cool car, listening to Mannheim Steamroller with my sweet happy baby in the back seat.




Life is good.

8 comments:

Markus said...

So so jealous! Both of you look so snuggly!

Dan and Liz said...

Ahhh, so fun! Someday I'll be able to go with you on adventures during the day, instead of work...someday.

I had a beautiful morning skiing, it was so cold and so great, I was thankful to be able to go.

And Sirilouhoo's nose and cheeks look so cute in those pics!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Yes...Life is VERY good! Siri is adorable! It looks like she is going to love the snow just as much as you :).

The Benches said...

You are all so dang cute! How I want to squeeze that sweet Siri...

Melissa Stringham said...

She is so freaking cute, I can't believe how big she is getting...and look at those chubby cheeks. I REALLy need to see her in person again.

Katie A. said...

she is starting to get squishy! i love her! can poppy (aka poopy today) come with you sometime?

heidi and tom said...

She is PERFECT. SERIOUSLY.