Just wanted to post a few pics of katie, zach, lucy, and poppy (who i successfully called "boppy" several times). Thanks for the fun times. And for not kicking me in the groin every time i called your daughter an infant support pillow.
thank you mark! thank you thank you! i just got home from ordering all of them. you are a man of many talents. our parents will be shedding tears come christmas morn!! you are the best! p.s. don't worry about "boppy" seriously. however, i was considering kicking you in the shins.
Ali-First of all I love checking out your blog. I miss my cute "Van Dorn" girls-Carol, Jenn, Liz, & Ali! You all look so good! Secondly who takes those amazing pictures???! Your baby Siri is so beautiful! Love you, Holly
2 comments:
thank you mark! thank you thank you! i just got home from ordering all of them. you are a man of many talents. our parents will be shedding tears come christmas morn!! you are the best!
p.s. don't worry about "boppy" seriously. however, i was considering kicking you in the shins.
Ali-First of all I love checking out your blog. I miss my cute "Van Dorn" girls-Carol, Jenn, Liz, & Ali! You all look so good! Secondly who takes those amazing pictures???! Your baby Siri is so beautiful! Love you, Holly
Post a Comment