I don't get it. Why does it happen?
I don't know.
I just want to share what I DO know.
Because of the experiences going on in our family currently...I have loved my husband more, or I guess, just been more appreciative of all the things he does for me and that he is.
I've also been so grateful to be pregnant with our little baby girl. As Mark knows I worry very easily. He says worrying is a waste...I'm following his lead.
If you read this post, please just enjoy the sunshine more today and find a way to show the gratitude you have for your life.
Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every
-Anonymous
2 comments:
ali, thank you for posting this. i needed to hear it today. i will be sure to keep your families in my prayers. love YOU!
alice, that is very profound and Liz and i appreciate what you wrote. You guys will be in our prayers.
Post a Comment