Monday, June 16, 2014

a REAL family photo

You know what my family really looks like?

This.

And its great! I had Mark take this picture this morning. Its Monday. I had just finished working out, Mark had just mowed the lawn (that's what you do when you travel on the weekends). Jane was already in her soccer gear ready to kick the ball around the backyard, Siri thankfully can dress herself pretty well, and Ruby was in jammies (until 3pm mind you).  I love coordinating colors and 'getting ready' so we all look nice for a family picture, but this is more realistic.  Although the porch is a little drab wouldn't you say? The paint is grey, the frames of the door/windows are black, and the inner door is dark brown. Thus, the family picture to enter the sweepstakes that is giving away a new front door ;)  Yes, I had him take a pic just for that. Here's to hoping we win!

No comments: