So Mark hasn't ever owned a road bike (the only bike he has is a hand me down mountain bike from his sister that he put commuter tires on). We figure if he's going to do the Ironman, he should have his own bike. It was either get something off KSL, or try to proform one through my work. The latter option worked out for us, albeit 3x more expensive than something off KSL, but an amazing bike he got! (Sorry Mark, there goes Christmas/Anniversary/Bday gifts for the next few years). He got some shoes and has most all the gear he needs now.
I canned apple pie filling, froze tomato basil soup, canned salsa, and froze some peaches. As excited as I am about it, the real test is if it will actually taste good in a few months!
And tonight we had TimLizTess over. Holy smokes that little girl is awesome, especially when we dressed her up in a little chick Halloween costume-it made us all crack up laughing! Heart you Jensons. Now I'm listening to Siri chat away in her crib, saying things like 'no whining!' (yelling it to Pooh Bear, "Coooh dood" and of course "Lizzie's burfday".
I think I'm about 25 weeks now. I still feel good, minus the heartburn that kept me awake last night. Yuck, I've never had it before. I'm still (barley) jogging, but now start to make noises when I have to bend over too far or too long. This pregnancy has already gone by so fast.
Tomorrow Siri and I are going to the cabin for one last time (Mark has to stay home to shoot a wedding). Hopefully we'll come back with some great pics of autumn.
I think I'm about 25 weeks now. I still feel good, minus the heartburn that kept me awake last night. Yuck, I've never had it before. I'm still (barley) jogging, but now start to make noises when I have to bend over too far or too long. This pregnancy has already gone by so fast.
Tomorrow Siri and I are going to the cabin for one last time (Mark has to stay home to shoot a wedding). Hopefully we'll come back with some great pics of autumn.
2 comments:
1-that bike is SO awesome...we're seriously so proud and excited for mark.
2-so hilarious that she keeps talking about the burfday
3-you're a cute preggo lady.
4-siri is growing up too fast. she looks especially big with all of her hair these days!
5-i'm glad you updated your blogazoid ;)
getting a new bike is like my favorite thing ever!!!!!!!! well at least top 3! but i don't have a hubby or kids so for sure my #1 for now! although i love my pup too....we'll say tie for first
Post a Comment