Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a bird and a bike

We are bird sitting...the parrot will only let Mark hold him.

We went to the Thack Shack, it feels and smells reeeel nice up the canyon.


We biked to the Draper Days extravaganza at the park last weekend.
Siri above with her new headband and sucker she won.



I take Siri on bike rides and we make our way down to the skate park to watch Mark for a bit.


My sis in law Bridget and I...two prego ladies did the Echo triathlon, sort of. It was a relay sprint team and all I did was the run. It was still fun to be there.


Siri's cousin Eric had a bday party, awesome blow up slide included. Mark and Siri tried it out. Siri went down once, she just wanted to jump on it.



Eating peas in the garden

We've been working every night in the yard to get it ready for a family party on the 24th. All the work we've done so far this year is worth it now that a few tomatoes are ripening, raspberries are red, zucchini are growing, and pumpkins are forming. Although I don't think there will ever be such a thing as a worry free sprinkler system.

Siri is a happy girl. She loves animals, purses, pretending to call people on the phone, flip flops, jumping (on the bed, trampoline, in the pool, etc), swinging, bike rides, teeboh bugs (potato bugs), hummus, milk, pahseecohs (popsicles), and painting her nails. She's pretty shy, doesn't talk much in front of other people, but I hope its just a phase.

I'm starting to feel better, don't have to nap and feel nauseated every day. I do feel very, very tubby though. I'm in the fat stage where people think "Hmmm, is she pregnant? I think she might be, but I can't tell. She might just be a little tubby. No, she's probably pregnant. Well, maybe not". I rode Millcreek, just to the gate, today. I'm thankful I am healthy and feel good enough to keep riding and jogging. We find out next month if we're having a boy or girl. Mark is doing a triathlon at the end of the month. I can testify that he has done zero training so far, but that is nothing new. He always places in the top 5 in his division anyway, he's superhuman.

3 comments:

lizard said...

Wait, Mark can control parrots and complete triathlons without training?! I swear he could be a super hero, I would watch a movie about that.

Shelly said...

Congrats girl! I am so excited for you and mark to have another little one! i am happy to hear you are feeling better! I cannot wait to find out what you are having! love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having a second on the way! It will be fun to hear what it is! It looks like you guys are having a great summer so far!