Mark and I went on a trip. We went to Florida. (Siri stayed home to be spoiled by her Grandmas).
We...
went to the
Orlando Templeswam in a
warm poolhot tubbed
watched tv
ate lots of ice cream
took naps!
went to
Island of Adventuredrove a sweet white Ford Mustang
ran on the
beachwent surfing
got sunburned
ate lots of good food
realized I really
do not like shrimp
went to 2 movies
remember how in love we are, really, as cheesy as that sounds.
We nearly missed our flight home, but luckily my emotions took over (being frustrated and being determined to get to Siri) and a security guy let us in the family/handicapped line so we could make our flight.
This trip was so good for Mark and I, and also for Siri-we missed her dearly.
2 comments:
Trips like that, I've learned, are an absolute must. Especially after chillin(s). Sounds divine!
jealous.jealous.jealous.
Did you guys really go all the way to Florida and NOT go to the new Harry Potter Land?
Post a Comment