Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh, so that's why...



Siri hasn't been eating much the last few days, more ornery, crying fits, etc. These pics are from yesterday on our walk down the street. She loves to ring the bell and watch the wheel go around.



As we were watching the superbowl tonight she was whining (seconds after having fun jumping off the couch). Before I knew it I was holding out my hands to catch the last 48 hours of whatever she had eaten. Yeah, not pretty. Not pretty at all. I was actually very thankful she threw up mostly all over me and not on my brother in laws nice carpet. I had to keep the window rolled down on the way home because I smelled so bad. So, so bad. She is sleeping now and we pray that she'll be back to herself. Thank you mom for taking care of me when I've been sick. And thank you to anyone else who has had to clean up someone else's bodily fluids, I know you empathize with me.

1 comment:

Thackeray's said...

Is this the first time? Oh - throw up is so gross! At least when they're a bit older they can run for the toilet. I feel for you! Hope she feels better soon!