Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winds of change

Mark and I had been hoping for a change, just something, in our lives. It came unexpectedly, not in a way we were thinking it would come...me getting a job. I'm working full time for an awesome company, Steals Network that has 3 websites:
BabySteals.com
Kidsteals.com
(you'll have to refresh this page or it will show you an old item)
Scrapbooksteals.com
I am doing the customer service for Kidsteals. I'm still getting used to things, but get to work mostly from home, which is SO nice.

It has really changed things around our house, so busy and things are different every day with both Mark and I working mainly from home, but also needing to go into the office sometimes. It was not an easy decision for me to make, but see it as the best thing for our family right now.

Already I appreciate my time with Siri and Mark's hard work so much more.

And if you know us, you know there is always time for fun. Mark went snowboarding today and Siri and I went to the Library. She freaks out when I make her leave, so I'm usually running out while she wails in my arms. Last week we ventured out to check the mail and visit the neighbors in the freeeeezing cold.


We went swimming at Cottonwood Heights and went to Temple Square for a concert and to stroll the lights.


Today Siri had her 15 month appt which included 4 shots. It was basically a crying fest, but she is happy and snug in her bed now.


I hope you all are doing great, enjoying family, giving of your time and talents, and eating good food. This is a beautiful time of year and I am thankful for it.

No comments: