Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Big. Round. Belly.


























Although we're due to have a babe here anyday now, I'm feeling great. I don't think it's normal to feel this great, because everyone I talk to says 'Aren't you just dying? Ready to burst? Miserable?'. I just say 'Uh, no, I'm feeling really good actually'. And I am SO thankful to be able to say that. I love being pregnant and count my blessings daily that I can sleep well, exercise, go to work, and yes, even clean.

Today Mark and I went to the Dr. for our 38 week appt. Her heartbeat is very beaty and healthy. I'm starting to dialate a little, but nothing to exciting.


Tonight I had a shower with all the lovely ladies around the neighborhood from church. WOW. Generosity was the word of the night. First, this ward knows how to eat...the food was D-licious. And you can tell there are many experienced moms as I got some much needed (ok, some of them I just really wanted) items off of my registry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!!! I'm getting SO excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet the little lady. But I must say I might miss the prego Ali a little:( Love those pictures. You look so cute!

Shelly said...

So so excited for you. Happy for you that you are already starting to dialate at 38 weeks. You are going to do so well through labor and you seriously are going to be an amazing mom! I cannot wait to see this little beauty.

PS you look amazing prego!

Katie A. said...

i can't believe it is coming up so soon! i was dilated to a 3 for 2-3 weeks and ended up being 2 days late. my babes just like to hang i guess. good luck to you and keep updating us on your progress!!