If you ever read this blog you may have remembered my post about how I love my job. I started working at Backcountry.com in 2004 as a part time gear head (aka customer service rep). April 2006 I became a LiveHelp supervisor. September 2007 I became a Phone supervisor.
Today I became the manager of the call center (100+ employees). Although I'm totally overwhelmed...I'm very very excited. I love that the chance of these opportunities have become reality. Wish me luck! ~Ali
Today I became the manager of the call center (100+ employees). Although I'm totally overwhelmed...I'm very very excited. I love that the chance of these opportunities have become reality. Wish me luck! ~Ali

9 comments:
I'm so happy for you and happy that we still get to work closely together! I see this as an easy transition from what you were doing, you'll just prove even more how good your skills are! You'll do great!
Sorry, that was from me Ali, not Dan
Good luck! You will be so awesome!
yay ali! you go girl.
Whoa lady! That's big time. Congrats!
WOW. 100 people. You are really moving up in the world. Congrats. What was your degree in again? Oh yeah...Outdoor Funnery ;)
Ann Webb
Wow! That's impressive! Good luck and you'll do a great job!
Leslie
You go Ali!!
love,
Heidi
you go girl. good for you mrs. manager!
kdha
Post a Comment