Tuesday, September 18, 2007

All your photographic needs!!



A call to all - if you or anybody you know has need of some sweet photography skills (wedding, reception, bridals, engagements, family portraits, events, etc) definitely let me know. We are offering referral incentives for those who refer peeps to us. For example, if you refer someone and we shoot their wedding, then we'll give you $150! That's right - 150 bones. So help us out and we'll make it worth your while for sure. Also, be sure to check out the website too - dreamphotodesign.com

5 comments:

Adam Buchanan said...

thats way cool, love the pics. I could use some feet pics for me and the kiddies. JK.

Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

went to your site and I totally dig it.

Can I tell you my biggest pet peeve though? When a website resizes my screen. Oh man that really chaps my hide! I know you can do it, but do you have to do it?

Anyways, check out www.webpagesthatsuck.com and you can see some of the greatest follies of websites.

liz said...

so cool. i'll spread the word in p-town.

ps. mark, i saw the design you did for cassie's chorus shirts...love it. is there anything you can't do? i doubt it.

Shelly said...

Wow that web page looks awesome. I have one coming up soon, that Cody created for me. I will let you know when it is up. I didn't know you were starting wedding photography. It is such a blast. Did you design your web page or is it a template? It looks great!

The Mahas Family said...

I'll totally keep you in mind! Those pictures look awesome!