But another miracle... How awesome that time can heal and there is so much life and light and good in my life today that I didn't even have time to dwell!
Two years ago that she and I sat in room 8 and Ruby went from healthy and happy to cancer, but still happy, because she had just turned 3 and didn't understand. But the rest of us did. I didn't eat or sleep normally for a month. She had a biopsy March 17 and we brought her home the night of the 18th, my birthday. The best gift to be home. I remember going to spin class the morning of my birthday. Thankful Mark was with Ruby so I could have a break to exercise and shower. Liz was teaching and played a song, Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia. I bawled. Between crying and being on the spin bike it was even harder to breath. So much emotion. I thought I was losing my daughter each minute.
Little did I know.
Again, so thankful that I didn't know. But God does. That we have the chance to show our faith by living in hope and choosing to make the best of what we have. Its not easy but its worth it.
So grateful for these past 2 years. For all the love you have shown our family. I would never trade it. Thank you for being part of our lives. Each of your individual prayers, dinners, texts, donations, gifts, help with the kids and more has kept us lifted and carried us through such a hard time. We're still on the cancer train but learning to steady ourselves as we learn and grow. Thank you!
There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes
In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne
Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall
I hear the sounds from the places where I was born
In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne
Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall
I hear the sounds from the places where I was born
Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
March 2016
March 2018



1 comment:
Casino, Poker, Table Games, Games, Accessories, Dice
The best of the casino world! 광양 출장샵 The 포커 족보 best in gaming is 강릉 출장샵 always available at the end of the month 안양 출장마사지 when you're sure 문경 출장안마 to have enough experience in the casino
Post a Comment