Saturday, December 26, 2015
Christmas Card 2015
I love sending Christmas cards. Lots of real life obstacles got in the way this year, but on Dec 20 I told Mark we should hurry and order one from Costco. I spent an hour going through our photos and gave a few to Mark to design a card with. He was less than impressed and I told him I couldn't find any of the ones taken with his real camera. This image was one of the first we found and made the cut. Then we spent half and hour trying to think of what we wanted to say. It was late and we were laughing and laughing as Mark typed Merry Christmas with a million exclamation points. And that also made the cut. Although I wish we could have ordered more and mailed them all out, I'm glad we did something. It's been a beautiful December and I'm thankful to be happy and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment