Tuesday, September 22, 2015

the good kind of spoiled

I am blessed. I am also sometimes spoiled. Like when my husband shoots a wedding near the city in California where my sister lives, I get to go, and have my other sister and mom watch the childrens while we're away. It was a great Labor Day weekend!

A trailer made out of skate decks. Stay cool Murray.

My happy place: High quality farmers market at the Ferry building!

If I ever find September Snow peaches again I'll buy some. 
Or better yet, find a tree I can plant in my yard so I don't have to pay $3.50 a pound for them.

View from the Coit Tower

the best

ok maybe this was the best

While we were away, Liz was holding down the fort

Pescadero Beach. 
They played while I snuggled in my layers of warm clothes and chatted with Jenn :)

Picnic among Redwoods. And hardly another person in sight!

Mosaic Stairs, the Wharf, and food at Mama's

Walking Kate and Max to school. I loved being able to see their everyday life.

The Memorial Church on the Stanford Campus is amazing. It is definitely worth taking time to visit.

Best people, best weather, best food.



Max's obsession: Monopoly Millionaire Deal. I sincerely tried to win. 
He beat me all 4 times I played him. He's 5 years old.


 \
this one to make me smile. Soccer sisters :) :) :)

                                       
And a shout out to our amazing Auntie Liz! 
Happy Birthday tomorrow, we are so thankful to have you in our lives!

No comments: