Tuesday, November 11, 2014

and the finale

Today's Homeowner website says the TV episode is supposed to air this weekend, but I got a text from a friend last Saturday with a picture of me on her TV! ...so it did air last Saturday on channel 4 at 9:30am, not sure if it will be on again this week. Maybe their site will update so you can see the full episode. Again, so fun having that film crew here, they were the kindest people. And as we speak I have installers from Window World working on installing the storm door...I'll post pictures when its done.


Also a shout out to that sister Jenn and brother Justin of mine. Happy Birthday! I'm (still) thankful to be your little sister ;)

good memories at Glenmare, looking forward to new ones in Cali

at the cabin in 2008 (when I was prego w Siri)





No comments: