Wednesday, November 28, 2012

sweet and sour

This pregnancy I have loved sweet and sour things...like sour patch kids...mmm. So its appropriate to say that we have received some sour news regarding our sweet girl. She has a mass growing on the back of her neck and none of the doctors we've seen so far can figure it out. So, we will pray for her and are even more excited to have her in our family! And don't be sorry, be optimistic and hopeful for us! Everyone has challenges, they just come in all different forms and everyone needs encouragement.

I took some pics off Mark's phone and realized how many we have of our family and just Mark & I on there. Doesn't everyone love taking pictures of themselves? :)











3 comments:

Kat said...

She is going to be amazing, and loved by many no matter what!

Dan and Liz said...

We love her already times a thousand and can't wait to meet her!

Team Dooley said...

i love her and all your girls :) i just wish we got to spend some time together!