Monday, June 4, 2012

brain games

I'm all about more pictures, less text on blogs. Not today.
I read somewhere that you should try to do exercise that is challenging not just for your body, but for your brain. In my case, anything more than 2 step repetition would work. I got one of the '10 Minute Solution' DVDs from the library...the 'Hip Hop' version. It's ok, I won't feel bad if you're laughing right now.
I just did it and can confirm that it did indeed prove challenging and I  would never ever ever post a picture or video of me doing it.

and

Go to the store and get a watermelon so you can cut it up-its the ultimate smell of summer. That, and sunscreen. Although I don't have my nice new bottle of it because I had it in my pack while going through the airport security check. I understand there must be laws of the land but C'MON PEOPLE, I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT  TO TAKE MY SUNCREEN WITH ME!  I'd at least feel better if I knew the security agent was going to use it instead of toss it. More about our trip to San Fran coming up.

No comments: