Saturday, June 18, 2011

this one time

We spend a majority of our time outside, either playing with water in the purple pool or on the neighbors swing. The a/c in our car has been broken all year until yesterday, thus the need to jump into the pool as soon as we got out of the car. I think I only got heat stroke once.


For the 2 seconds that it rained yesterday Siri needed something inside to do, so I got out a Halloween costume. Today she wanted to wear it so badly, at noon, outside, while riding her bike. Kids are very determined little people. Only when I forced her to come in for nap would she take the costume off. Her hair was all matted and hot.

Cousin baby max is now 1 year old max. Love birthday parties.
Another boy cousin is due to arrive any day now, so excited!

first time swimming

more swinging and playing outside

Siri loves playing in grandma's shoes (there are no high heels at our house to play with).

Mark was gone for father's day photographing people's momentous occasions.
As of late he's been to Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, California. He'll be in Cali again next week and the 2nd week in July and Delaware, yes Delaware, next week too. He'll be updating his site with recent shoots (including Matt & Sheri's family pics) soon. I'm proud of him. His motivation is incredible and success is admirable. PIER 23 blog

This one time, I ran over Siri's orange bike and broke the back wheel. Then two weeks later Mark ran over it again and broke the front wheel. Then I fixed it and she was SO excited to ride. Her 3rd time down the driveway she turfed it, hard. Luckily she's back in the saddle.

We played over at my in laws. Kids and water make for a good time.

Janers is a gem. 6 months old today. 94% height, 49% weight. Time goes by way faster with baby #2. She likes to roll roll roll, wiggle, roll, then grab for everything and put it straight to her mouth. She also likes to scoot herself forward using her knees.

events not pictured:
-me swimming/biking/running. I love the summer mornings, when its warm and light outside at 6am.
-mark and I thinking about where we're going to move come October
-laughing/crying that only 5 people have purchased tickets to our high school reunion
-our date last weeke..oh, wait, we don't ever go on dates. But, I just found a sitter today so we can make that happen on Saturday :)

-working in the yard, eating outside, reading books, changing diapers, feeding kids

No comments: