I don't picture him getting hooked on this type of race. People had warned me about that. He'll probably continue to do Half/Sprint/Olympic distance triathlons, but he's already talking about how he's excited to get back to skating (skate boarding that is. Wouldn't it be funny if he was into skating as in ice skating..anyway...)
I want to share, with the entire
In other news, Siri continues to develop a funny, smart, and sassy personality.
Me "Siri, come in for dinner"
Siri "No, I'm riding my bike"
Me "Come in now please, you can ride after you're done"
Siri "No! Don't talk to me like that!!"
Yikes. I shut the door and went inside.
My other favorite is when she says "Mommy! Look at me when I talk to you!"
Janers is 4 months old. 60% for her weight and 90% for her height. She sleeps through the night (about 8pm-7am) and is staring to roll front to back. She loves the bath and looking in the mirror. She continues to be a champ at blowing out.
that was there when I was a kid!
We finally found someone to rent our townhome in Ogden, so that is a relief to me. I'm reading Atlas Shrugged and look forward to being able to workout alone and for longer amounts of time post Ironman. I tried a few new recipes this week that I loved. Lemon Ricotta muffins, Sour Cream waffles, and brussel sprouts-chop in food processor and fry up in some bacon grease. You can make almost any food taste better with bacon :) I watched an episode of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution-that is a show worth watching. Mark and I watch Parenthood too. I don't know why more people don't watch it, its SO good but makes me very nervous to have the girls be teenagers. I'll think about starting solid food and potty training for now.
She mostly likes it for the chair lift and fries at the lodge, but at least I can get her to go.
5 comments:
Wow! Tim says Mark looks like he's back in high school...minus the long hair. Congrats to everyone!! Happy for Mark that he made if through all his training! Happy for Ali, Siri, & Jane for...making it through all his training! Let's get together soon & talk about how I don't want Crosby & jasmine to get back together.
Mark srsly looks so small, or skinny or toned? whatever it is, you look great! can't wait to see you finish on saturday.
Oh, and the Easter pic...amazing.
just want you to know there is probably a few more than two or three that look at this, i know i do all the time and you have such cute girls and a cute little family. i wish i could see more of you guys. good luck with the rest of training and good luck to him during!
We totally watch Parenthood. I kind of hate it sometimes though. Holy cow Mark! Good luck this weekend!!
WOAH about Mark. I mean, I knew he was gonna do it but the game face he's sporting in that picture tells me he is S.E.R.I.O.U.S. Good luck Marko we'll be cheering for you!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. tiny Jacob is in the 10th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference. Think Jane will catch up to him? Probably. :-)
Post a Comment