Friday, November 12, 2010

now I'm at the top of your blogroll

A year ago (well, Nov 20 to be exact) I got Lasik on my eyes. What a B-LESSING! This pic was taken 5 days after. Today I went to my 1 year appt and am still seeing 20/20. I love technology.


I take Siri once or twice a week to MyGym. She LOVES it and I love watching her expound so much energy and play with (or at least near) other kids.


It snowed the end of October. It was beautiful, but I was happy it all melted the next day.


My friend Jennifer snapped a few pics of me and this one with Siri. I love it.

Mary Chapin Carpenters "Thanksgiving Song" has great lyrics for this time of year.

I started potty training Siri on Wednesday. So far its been pretty good. I think its as hard for me as it is for her! The biggest obstacle is that she won't #2 in the potty (and that I'm afraid to go anywhere). Yeah, gross, but its real life ya know. Anyway, you go listen to that song and I'll go tell my daughter for the millionth time "tell mommy if you need to go potty"...

1 comment:

Angie said...

Lovely post :). Love the belly picture with Siri...she's a cutie!