
5 years ago we were having an awesome day! I remember waking up all giddy. I got my hair done. Mark came and picked me up and we drove to the Salt Lake Temple. We got married by my Grandpa Fetzer. It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm. We ate at the Lion House with my mom and John. We were starving after taking pictures and whatnot. We had our reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and then stayed over in Park City. It was such a happy day, I loved it.
I had hoped and knew that marriage would be great, but today I was a little taken aback at how really awesome it is. I love 'us'! And Siri just makes it fuller.
Today I took Siri swimming in the morning, she's a little fish and got mad when we had to go. We were swimming inside but it got chilly and her teeth kept chattering. Siri's Uncle Bill and cousin Leah came to play while Mark and I went out.
Best. Date. Ever.
1 hour Massages
drive up the canyon
Dinner at the SteakPit-amazing
cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy

Happy Anniversary is right!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary you cool cats! I love you guys. xo
Happy Anniversary you guys! Sounds like you had a great celebration!
Happy Anni! Love you guys!
Happy Day.
Congrats on 5 years! Tay and I were married 2 years ago May 22nd so pretty close in date but you guys have a couple more years on us :)
Post a Comment