Our lawn got aerated so there are little chunks of dirt everywhere.Sometimes Siri gobbles them up when I'm not looking.
I've been trail running more (usually the Quarry Trail). I'm running the Wasatch Back Relay with some peoples from Backcountry.com. This will be my 4th year doing it!
We went on a little hike up Bell's Canyon. We went even though we knew Siri would be tired. She enjoyed the hike up, but was screaming in the pack by time we went down. I ended up carrying her in my arms while she slept the whole way down. (In the picture above she was all teary eyed and snot nosed)


I've been playing 6v6 outdoor women's soccer with some friends and family.
We have so much fun and it's nice to have so many fans.

I've been to wedding showers, baby showers, birthday parties. I have visited old friends from the neighborhood/ward I grew up in. I taught Relief Society on Mother's day. Mark was a gem and made me a delicious breakfast and took care of Siri most the day. I love that he makes everyday special, seriously. Often times I come home from running and he's got Siri in the bjorn (with a spatula in each hand) and is making us pancakes or omlets or he'll come home early to watch Siri so I can go biking.
We found awesome tenants for our townhome. I went with Sandy to see the bursting flowers downtown around the temple. Mark went to California to shoot a wedding and will be going a few other places across the US this summer. I admire him so much for making things happen and being so motivated.
We're going to the east coast to hang out at the beach next week. We're looking forward to visiting a new place and introducing Siri to the sand and ocean. She's been starting to scoot around and will probably be crawling around soon. We'll also be celebrating our four year anniversary! My parents will probably be moving into their house in the next few months. I'm going to do swim lessons with Siri this summer, and we look forward to enjoying more sunshine.Life is good!
2 comments:
yay for updates! lots of exciting things going on this summer for you guys. and, i love being a soccer fan, it's the best!
Goodness you have been busy! Looks like you guys are having a great summer.
Post a Comment