
ATTENTION! ACHTUNG! ATTENZIONE!
Introducing: the incredible, new and improved (& newly named), turbo boosting, mind enhancing, extra strength, life enriching photography website! (Applause)
crowd: “But didn't you already have a photography website?”
Yes. However, we decided to go our separate ways – Undoubtedly it's the better choice for all of us. So with that I give you the one...the only...
a MARKBRENT photo
(deafening applause)
crowd: “That sure is an interesting name.”
Why yes and I am glad you asked – since the the company consists of Mark Thackeray and Brent Holmes, we figured to use those beautiful names together to form a super beautiful name – MARKBRENT! Ta-da!
So jot it down, commit it to memory, and put up a link on your blogs and websites because for every person/couple you refer to us we will give you $150 if we shoot their wedding! Not bad, eh? Also, don't forget to check out the website and enjoy some of the images.
www.aMARKBRENTphoto.com
www.aMARKBRENTphoto.blogspot.com (blog)
2 comments:
LOVE THE WEBSITE. NICE WORK
I looked at your website yesterday...WOW. I'm doubly impressed because I'm a wanna-be photographer. (I just got my first REAL camera).
Very creative, awesome pictures...what more could you ask for...well, ok, maybe traffic. I'll do what I can to help.
Ann Webb
Post a Comment