Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mother's Day Love

Let us remember the truth that Heavenly Father has created all of us. We are meant to live in families. In order to survive, Mothers have been given the ability to know their kids are cuter than all the other kids. Knowing my kids are the cutest ever is one of the joys of being a parent. Sometimes I want to eat them they're so beautiful!

Best pic ever from Siri

Tender!

The banner they made for me :)

A pic of my sisters in law, on the Thack side, before I was officially in the family. I love them all so much and am thankful for their examples and wisdom.

Moms used to be young and less wrinkly at one time :)

Mark's mom in about 2002

Jane's in the Primary class I teach. 
I brought props and took a pic of each kid for their mom

My Grandma Fetzer!

My mom as a young girl. I just love this picture.

Mark's family last month. A good bunch.
Mark Steve Bill Milt & Sandy Ted James Tom Anne

I glued bows on her head for months, now Siri has the most beautiful thick hair!

Happy Father's Day to Mark this week...he and Siri 2008

prego with Siri, July 2008

prego with Ruby Christmas Day 2012

prego with Ruby

prego with Jane 2010

Jane :)

sisters!

Jane

prego with Siri 2008

I'm sorry, don't hate me. I never had major problems being pregnant. I got incredibly tired and puked in the first few months, but it was a once a day and I'm better kind of sick.  I'm so thankful to have our 3 girls. They are the treasures we can take with us after this life on earth. I pray everyday that I can be better so that they'll have a better example to follow. 

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I am so glad that you still blog! I love them! I am just in the middle of updating mine! been way to long, and way to much has happened. You are right no excuses for not blogging for a month!! how about 2 years!! my goal is to have it all caught up by next week!! here goes nothing!