September was a lovely month.
cabin with family
walked these crazies home from school
backyard concert at Kelli's. kids were there, yet it was still romantic.
last shaved ice of the summer. ruby=sticky orange mess.
a birthday for our firstborn
time with this favorite cousin who will be moving soon :(
and this is what happens trying to shop with 3 kids
lots of lovely drama over this mini ramp that has never been used and isn't even usable yet.
an anonymous neighbor has been calling Sandy city code enforcement on us. yay!
Mark's grandmother turned 97. She's living history.
everyday (although the table in the background is usually messier)
been running the quarry trail a bunch (pictured above, and below I saw Liz biking it while I was running it). I also had a goal to do a 75 mile road bike ride this summer, which I completed! Mark hung out at my mom and John's in Marion in case I needed any assistance. It went great and I felt awesome!
So many pears and tomatoes dehydrated. I love it!
because they're mine so they are perfectly beautiful.
Jane did soccer for the first time. "Mom I did a kick!"
date night for mark and I :)
lots of little hikes for these little people
Happy Halloween!
this lady? she's the bomb. she rents out our basement and we love her.
we thought we really wanted a trampoline, which we still do, but concrete became the priority.
And the week we've been waiting for! Today's Homeowner (they are based out of, and all from, Mobile, Alabama) and Window World came to install our new front door and film and episode on curb appeal this past week. It will air Nov 15 or 16th. I think its on channel 4.
new mailbox
Mark made focaccia a couple times for them
I loved having them in our home this week.
Yes they did a lot of work for us, but I'm also grateful to have them all as friends now!
they had to record an episode for their radio show while they were here.
one of our old outside light fixtures turned holiday decor
planted this little tree today. I hope it survives.
If we are still in this house in 10+ years it will be fun to see the changes in this picture.








No comments:
Post a Comment